-->

Welcome to Dynamics AX 2012

maqk® by Unknown | 3:08 PM

My whole career is full of twists and turns. But this is perhaps the biggest one. Now I am a Dynamics AX developer Alhamdulillah.

Dynamics AX 2012 is a whole new thing. THe language we are using to code in dynamics is X++. Its quite a bit like C# in basic syntax but it overall, it has too many differences to offer.

At the moment, I am getting used-to of the language which should really be not a big deal, because the real big deal is to learn the mode of the AX platform, the way you are supposed to work here. Its completely different. You have to program exactly the way the system want you to. For this, the system implements standards and best practices violating which would cause debug errors. So you have to learn  how different chunks of business components, best practices & frameworks are connected to each other to get the GOOD out of Dynamics.

As a start, I am sharing with you guys the most important thing one has to learn and focus on its learning path, and these are the frameworks.

Dynamics AX 2012 Frameworks

here you go: Dynamics AX 2012 Frameworks

I will post each thing I learn in this experience, hope I would make things a lot more easier which were not there for me.

1 comments:

Vee Eee Technologies said...

I have no words for this great post such a awe-some information i got gathered. Thanks to Author.
Vee Eee Technologies

Post a Comment

top