-->


Today I woke up [spawned at office ;) ] only to find this

Dynamics AX 2012 R2 - Server terminated unexpectedly with 90 exitcode
Dynamics AX 2012 R2 - Server terminated unexpectedly with 90 exitcode

The AOS server service was down with the above error. This was not a great start for the day and ultimately I had to put myself in the investigation gear. Peeping in to the event log gave this;

Windows event log - Server terminated unexpectedly with 90 exitcode

Google returned irrelevant things so I just went to the AX Server configuration to find this

Dynamics AX 2012 R2 - Server Configuration (Note no database server provided)

Providing the database server and restarting the service resolved the issue. Now what remains is the fact that who peeped into my office yesterday (while i was at client) and did all the mess ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top